Back 2 U BPM Key Steve Aoki | Ultra 2017

Ultra 2017 Tracklist

  1. The Way You Want Me 114 BPM Bm KEY
  2. Bonbon 126 BPM Cm KEY
  3. Bailar 128 BPM A KEY
  4. Emelie 120 BPM G KEY
  5. The Best Crew 99 BPM F# KEY
  6. Don't Be so Shy - Filatov & Karas Remix 120 BPM G#m KEY
  7. Spoke the Words - Radio Edit 100 BPM C#m KEY
  8. Paradise - Radio Edit 128 BPM B KEY
  9. Back 2 U 126 BPM A# KEY
  10. Want You 90 BPM Cm KEY
  11. Came Up 77 BPM F# KEY
  12. Sleep Alone 116 BPM A KEY
  13. Let You Know 100 BPM F KEY
  14. Fire 89 BPM Bm KEY
  15. I'm in Love with the Coco 152 BPM Gm KEY
  16. Into The Sunset 124 BPM A# KEY
  17. Renaissance 90 BPM C# KEY
  18. Future Self 125 BPM G KEY
  19. Surviving 124 BPM E KEY
  20. Leave The World Behind 122 BPM C# KEY
  21. Unique 98 BPM Bm KEY
  22. Low 140 BPM F KEY
  23. Fall With You 126 BPM Gm KEY
  24. Phoenix (we rise) - Radio Edit 126 BPM G KEY

Songs with the Same A# Key

  1. I´d Love You to Want Me by Ruy Medina Y Su Sax Con Alma from Very Chic! Instrumental Lounge 3
  2. I´ll Have to Let Him Go by Martha Reeves & The Vandellas from Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
  3. I´m a Bad, Bad Girl by Esther Phillips from Hot Boppin Girls Vol. 6
  4. I´m a Believer by Stefan Rapo from I'm a Believer - Ep
  5. I´m a Believer (Instrumental) by Stefan Rapo from I'm a Believer - Ep
  6. I´m a Little Mixed Up by Cosmo from Desperate Rock'n'roll Vol. 11, Rockin' Scorchin' Sizzlers
  7. I´m Afraid by Mare Mystica from Most Wanted Chill & Lounge 2013
  8. I´m Doing Fine - Radio Edit by Luis López from Máxima FM (Vol. 14)
  9. I´m Fallin´ In Love Tonight - Live by Jerry Williams from Jerry Williams & The Violents - Live
  10. I´m Getting Sentimental Over You by Bosse Lidéns storband from Jag vill dansa med dig
  11. I´m Getting Sentimental Over You by Ole Holmquist from Posaunen Träume - Trombone Dreams
  12. I´m gonna sit right down by Kim E. Larsen from Hjem gennem byen
  13. I´m Movin´ On by Jerry Reed from 22 Hits
  14. I´m Movin´ On by Lisa Bett from Bad Girls Vol.1, Mean Women Sing
  15. I´m not a Millionaire (Blue Room Edit) by Darius & Finlay from Hard Dance Mania 31 - Unmixed
  16. I´m not a Millionaire (Extended Mix) by Darius & Finlay from Hard Dance Mania 31
  17. I´m Ready by Kano from Kano (Extended Version)
  18. I´m Ready - Extended by Kano from Kano (Debut Album)
  19. I´m Rushin´ - Dave Spoon Vocal Mix by Bump from I´m Rushin
  20. I´m Snowed by Joe South from Sin Alley Vol. 7
  21. I´ve Got Beginner´s Luck by The Musical Starlight Ensemble from George Gershwin - The Musical Gala Vol. 2
  22. I´ve Had It by Robin Rice from Bad Girls Vol.1, Mean Women Sing
  23. Iš Meilės Muzikai by Ežys from Iš Meilės Muzikai
  24. I’d Be Better off in a Pine Box by Doug Stone from Country Fever
  25. I’d Do Anything for You by Helen Kane from Betty Boop Sings (Remastered)
  26. I’d Love You To Want Me by The Orchestra Of Sergio Rafael from Unchained Melody
  27. I’ll Be Crying Tomorrow by The Paris Sisters from Essential Masters
  28. I’ll Be Home for Christmas by The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra from The Greatest Christmas Choral Classics
  29. I’ll Be Loving You by The King Khan & BBQ Show from Invisible Girl
  30. I’ll Save the Last Dance for You (Remastered) by Damita Jo from Las 66 Favoritas de Jose María Íñigo y José Ramón Pardo. Vol. 1 (1958-1961) [Remastered]]
  31. I’ll See You In My Dreams by Les Elgart from Ultimate Jazz Collections-Les Elgart-Vol. 55
  32. I’ll String Along with You by Sarah Vaughan from BD Music Presents Sarah Vaughan
  33. I’ll Watch Myself by Balkan Beat Box from Shout it Out
  34. I’m a Brass Band by Cy Coleman from Manhattan Playboys - American Light Classics
  35. I’m A Little Tea Pot by John Hamlin from Famous Friends: Celebrating 50 Years Of Play School
  36. I’m A Weak Man by Al Wilson from All Time Greatest Hits
  37. I’m Back by C.A.T.M.A.N from You Know How da Game Go 2
  38. I’m Coming Out (House Mix) by Magdaleine from Let's Hear It For The Boy Vol. 8
  39. I’m Easy by Susan Wong from Close To You Remake 2017 MQGCD
  40. I’m Going To Follow The Boys by Elizabeth Spencer from And The Band Played On: Music From The First World War
  41. I’m Gonna Hijack Ya, Kidnap Ya, Take What I Want (Long Version) by Holland-Dozier from Love And Beauty…plus (The Complete Invictus Masters)
  42. I’m Gonna Roll - Remastered by Rock'n'roll band from Love Records – Kaikki Singlet 3
  43. I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter by George Benson from Inspiration (A Tribute To Nat King Cole)
  44. I’m in love by Sam Kim from KPOP STAR 3 Battle Audition Part.1
  45. I’m In The Middle Of A Riddle by Fiona Apple from Sweetheart 2014
  46. I’m Just A Man by Alex Harvey from The Last Of The Teenage Idols
  47. I’m Not The Only One by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox from PMJ And Chill
  48. I’m Popeye the Sailor Man by Billy Costello from The Great Comedy Songs - Vol.One
  49. I’m Raving (Jan Delay & Moonbootica) by Scooter from Wicked! (20 Years Of Hardcore Expanded Edition)
  50. I’m Raving (Taucher Remix) by Scooter from Wicked! (20 Years Of Hardcore Expanded Edition)
  51. I’m So In Love by Kenno Project from Everybody Dance Now 6
  52. I’m so in love (original_version) by Kenno from I’m so in love
  53. I’m so in love (reverse remix) by Kenno from I’m so in love
  54. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry by Charlie Hunter from Hank Williams
  55. I’m So Sorry by Kitty, Daisy & Lewis from Smoking In Heaven
  56. I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee from Little Miss Dynamite
  57. I’m Sorry (Remastered) by Brenda Lee from Las 66 Favoritas de Jose María Íñigo y José Ramón Pardo. Vol. 1 (1958-1961) [Remastered]]
  58. I’m Stone In Love With You (live) by The Stylistics from The Urban Soul Series - The Stylistics
  59. i’m thinking about horses by Mike Posner from Tear Drops and Balloons
  60. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man by Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders from The Collection
  61. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man by Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders from Eric, Rick, Wayne And Bob
  62. I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man by Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders from Eric, Rick, Wayne And Bob
  63. I’ma Be Alright (Rent Money) by Space Cowboy from Digital Rock Star
  64. I’ve Been Blind by The Fratellis from IN YOUR OWN SWEET TIME (+3 Bonus Track)
  65. I’ve Been Called (Skit) by Cohen Beats from Daily Affirmations
  66. I’ve Been Me (Interlude) by Gil Scott-Heron from I’m New Here
  67. I’ve Done Everything I Can by Rodney Crowell from Sex And Gasoline
  68. I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Bing Crosby from Bing Sings The Irving Berlin Songbook
  69. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Dave Koz from Christmas Favorites
  70. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Dave Koz from Christmas Favorites
  71. I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm by Dave Koz from Dave Koz & Friends: The 25th Of December
  72. I’ve Got The World On A String by James Morrison from The Great American Songbook
  73. I’ve Got The World On A String by Bob Zuga & His Orchestra from Electro Swing 2017
  74. I’ve Got the World on a String by Embla from Your Smile
  75. I’ve Got The World On A String - Live by James Morrison from Ella And Louis (Live)
  76. I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Arduini & Fong from As Time Goes By
  77. I’ve Never Been to Me by Charlene from Love on the 80's
  78. IAHA by Scan Mode from Color Full Garden, Vol. 1
  79. Iam from Va by Malachi from Only the Strong Survive
  80. Ian III (Big Fucker) by Erin Smogor from Goes To Camp
  81. Iartă-Mă by Dana from Zbor
  82. Iaru Fanclub by Mikito P from Exit Tunes Academy Best
  83. Saturday Night by In Between from Substance of Chill
  84. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You by In Bliss from Cheese 'n' Onion Vol.2
  85. Ttm by In Bliss from E.P
  86. Ya Mama Got Me Thinkin' by In Business from Cop Show
  87. Saxs in Dub by In Crowd from Jamwax Archives
  88. Summon by In Death It Ends from Forgotten Knowledge
  89. The Sura Quintet by In Every Breath from 30 Chill Out & Downtempo Multibundle
  90. Pirates...The Sequel by In Fear And Faith from Your World On Fire
  91. Beginnings by In Fields from Beginnings
  92. Silverback - Original by In Fields from In Fields EP
  93. Three or Four Times a Year by In Flagranti from Sprezzatura
  94. Alias - Laid Remix by In Flames from A Sense Of Purpose (Re-issue 2014)
  95. Become the Sky by In Flames from Siren Charms
  96. Lunar Strain by In Flames from Lunar Strain (Reissue 2014)
  97. Stand Ablaze by In Flames from Subterranean (Reissue 2014)
  98. Strangers by In Her Own Words from The Scene, Vol. 5: Gone to Pieces
  99. Catch Me by In Liars We Trust from Warrior Records Presents: Rollergirl Jamz
  100. Greensleeves by In Nova Cantica from Medieval and Traditional Carols, Chansons and Festive Dances
  101. Bedankt by In Overvloed from Welkom
  102. About Dat by In The Beginning from In The Beginning
  103. Aerial Dark Bright Round by In The Country from This Was The Pace Of My Heartbeat
  104. Always by In These Woods from Nomethod Vol 2 - Summer 2011
  105. Trancendence - Pumping The Void by In This Mode from Dark Synth Sounds Volume 1
  106. Dry Heat (7) [Desert Sky Goddess] by In This Mode from Dans De Mode
  107. Dry Heat (7) (Desert Sky Goddess) - Original Mix by In This Mode from Dans De Mode
  108. The Rabbit Hole by In This Moment from Rise of the Blood Legion- The Best of (Chapter 1)
  109. The Rabbit Hole by In This Moment from The Dream
  110. Metamorphosis by In Viridian from Anthology, Vol. 2
  111. Wish I Stayed by In Your Absence from In Your Absence
  112. I Was A Yeye Girl by In-Grid from Le Dancefloor De Noël Vol 2
  113. Tout pour toi by In-Grid from Passion [vive le swing edition]
  114. Stick To You - Fedo Mora Club by In-Grid from Les fous
  115. Vive le swing - Be Bop Bonus Track by In-Grid from Vive le swing
  116. Ratu Syahadah by In-Team from Riwayat Bidadari Syurga
  117. Dream - KrustBro Remix by In-Toxx from Dream
  118. Wrapped Up - Original Mix by In.Deed from Soul Searchers: Say It Again
  119. Low Life by In4millz from Stillin4Millz
  120. Symphony No. 1 'Glencree’: II. Nightwinds in the Valley by Ina Boyle from Composing the Island: A Century of Music in Ireland 1916-2016
  121. Bye Bye Arschgeweih by Ina Müller from Bye Bye Arschgeweih
  122. Liebe macht taub by Ina Müller from Liebe macht taub
  123. Wenn Du jetzt aufstehst by Ina Müller from Ich bin die
  124. Gar nichts gepeilt by Ina Müller from Das wär dein Lied gewesen
  125. Bye Bye Arschgeweih by Ina Müller from Ina Müller: Famous 5
  126. Bye Bye Arschgeweih - Live beim 3Sat Festival, Mainz 2007 by Ina Müller from Weiblich. Ledig. 40. - Live Edition
  127. St. Peter by Ina Wroldsen from St. Peter
  128. Nijiiro No Haru by Inakamono from Fuwarip Dayo -Minna De Utattemia-
  129. El Campanero - Original Mix by Inaki Santos from Eivissa
  130. Hot Tea to Tepid Tea by Inaniel Swims from Waiting for G
  131. Paint It Black 2018 by INAP from Paint It Black 2018
  132. Over Me - Yass Remix by Inaya Day from Over Me (Remixes)
  133. Generación Perdida by INC from Campos de Colores
  134. Inca Chakra Mood by INCA from Chakra Suite: Inca Music for Meditation, Balancing, And Inner Peace
  135. Le meilleur de nos actions by INCA from Je vivrai
  136. Inca Rhythmic Balancing by INCA from Chakra Suite: Inca Music for Meditation, Balancing, And Inner Peace
  137. Gregorian Alto Chant by INCA from Gregorian Chants: Chants of Monks for Meditation, Monk Chants for Quiet Time & Prayer
  138. Chants for a Pleasant Return to Reality by INCA from Chakra Suite: Inca Music for Meditation, Balancing, And Inner Peace
  139. Gregorian Chants of the Alto (For Meditation & Healing) by INCA from Chant: World's Top Gregorian Chants for Meditation, Relaxation, Healing, And Quiet Time
  140. The Law by Inch from Dot Class "C"
  141. To the Depths by Incite from Up in Hell
  142. YYC BNA by Paul Brandt from The Journey YYC: Vol.1 - EP
  143. XT by µ-Ziq from XTLP
  144. XT:2B by R. Russino from XT: Series
  145. Xtal by Aphex Twin from 30 Years Of R & S Records
  146. Xtal by Aphex Twin from Selected Ambient Works 85-92
  147. XTC by Liz Primo from Kiss My Lipstick Off
  148. XTC - Riva Starr Cut by Butch from XTC
  149. Im a Gangsta by Blu from Dont Hold No Grudge
  150. Im a Hustler by Young Rome from Rome Wasn't Built In a Day, Vol. 2

Comments